Our Certified Wedding Planner is here to handle all of your event wedding planning needs. We understand the intricate details that come with planning a wedding, and we’re here to take the worry of creating the perfect day off your shoulders.
When we meet with you to discuss your event, we’ll talk about the parts of your wedding that are most important to you. We can even help you write your vows to ensure that your heartfelt message is articulated in a way that perfectly represents the love you have for your soon-to-be spouse.
When you’re looking for wedding services, we understand that you have many choices. We pride ourselves on helping people create the wedding of their dreams. Reach out to us so we can talk with you about how we can make your dream wedding day a reality. We’re here for you every step of the way.
Our Wedding Day Management Process.
Wedding Management is perfect for the couple who are excited to be involved with their wedding planning but also want professional direction pulling everything together and leaving the stress out of it! Maybe you have most of your vendors booked and you just don’t want to deal with the stress of pulling the entire day together. And you shouldn’t. This is your wedding day, not a job.
Everyone has probably heard about “day-of coordination” and “month-of coordination”. A professional and experienced wedding planner will tell you that it’s impossible to show up on the day of the wedding and be ready to go and fully educated on your wedding day. What we offer you is much more detailed and is more about Wedding Day Management and the months leading up to it.
Your first in-person meeting takes place to go over the contract and start talking about details such as vendors you have already secured, the venue, and start discussing the timeline for the day. We will begin working with the information you provide as well as information from your contracted vendors to create a custom detailed timeline of your wedding. We are the point of contact with your vendors, handling everything so that you can Remember the Beauty of your day!
Our Indianapolis Wedding Coordination
Pricing is Simple.
Here is a sneak peek of what you will receive with your Wedding Day Management Packages:
- In person meeting with the owner/Certified Wedding Planner to go over the contract, details, and begin construction of your wedding day.
- Unlimited email, Phone, Virtual communication from the moment you sign the contract.
- Custom personalized documents to help keep you on track and ahead of the game
- Unlimited Vendor Referrals of those we know that are top notch in the industry and ones we personally recommend ourselves
- A custom created timeline using our Timeline Software that you have full access to and collaboration rights.
- A final meeting at the venue 5-6 weeks out from your wedding date to go over the final walk through and details
- 1 hour Rehearsal Coordination
- Timeline distribution of Custom Timeline to all vendors 1 week prior to the ceremony
- First on site the day of the wedding to greet all vendors and begin set up
- Set up of Wedding décor in the reception, Ceremony and cocktail hour location
- Greeting all vendors and directing set up
- Distributing final payments and gratuities on your behalf on the day of the wedding.
- Free Officiant Services with Custom Script Creation that you have final Approval on.
- And much, much more!
- Packages start at $995 and we have 3 Tiers to choose from
Our packages are all customized and based upon your needs, location and size of wedding.
We only book a select number of Events per year to give you both the attention you deserve on your day. If you wish to book a Free Consultation to discuss our wedding packages and offerings please contact us today. We look forward to meeting you both and learning more about your story.
Years in Business
No Ceremony Weddings
Having Trouble Finding the Perfect Venue?
You’re Not Alone. And We Are Here to Help!
997 Silver Valley Ct
Greenwood, IN 46142
Monday-Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM
Weddings: 363 Days a Year
Closed: Christmas and Thanksgiving