Why Do I Need An Indianapolis Wedding Consultation?
This is perfect for the Organized bride who feels she doesn’t need a planner or Day of Coordinator but maybe could use some guidance to make the Planning process run smoothly.
Your Wedding Consultation with a Certified Wedding Planner always includes:
- Planning Documents such as Invitation etiquette, Budget guidelines, Bar/Alcohol guidelines, Tip Cheatsheet for proper vendor tipping, Table/Seating Etiquette, and much more.
- 1 Hour consultation with a certified Wedding Planner Virtually, over the phone or in person to guide you down the “Planning Aisle” with ease and confidence.
- Unlimited Vendor recommendations
- Professional Timeline creation guidance
- A consultation fee of $150 per hour is required to be paid in full prior to the meeting. All meetings are held at my office in Downtown Greenwood.
If you would choose to later book our services for Virtual planning or IN PERSON Wedding Planning or Coordination, we will credit your $150 Consultation fee to your new package.
Years in Business
No Ceremony Weddings
Having Trouble Finding the Perfect Wedding Venue?
You’re Not Alone. And We Are Here to Help!
997 Silver Valley Ct
Greenwood, IN 46142
Monday-Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM
Weddings: 363 Days a Year
Closed: Christmas and Thanksgiving